Home of the Original Naked Volleyball Superbowl!
Guest and Visitor Expectations
- Non-member visitors and guests must arrive, check in, and register at the Gate House/Welcome Center after 9:00 a.m. and before 9:00 p.m. (No check ins between 9:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.)
- All applicable fees are due at check in.
- Positive identification of every non-member adult is required at check in.
- Preferred ID is a Driver's License and can include an AANR member ID card.
- First time visitors are given a tour of the grounds.
- People frendly pets are welcome in restriced areas only. (Except during Superbowl!) [See Pet Policy Below]
- White Thorn Lodge is a family nudist facility, not a clothing optional resort.
- Do not wear clothing in the pool area, hot tub or sauna.
- Innapropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may result in expulsion from the grounds, without refund of fees.
- The following are prohibited:
- Intimate contact, suggestive or overt sexual behavior.
- Intoxication or use of illegal substances.
- Causing or attempting to cause injury or damage to another or to property.
- Criminal conduct.
- Discharging of firearms; fireworks other than those sponsored by the Board at special events.
- Visitors and guests are personally liable for any injury, accident or loss.
- No photography of any kind is permitted (except by the official camp photographer which will be announced).
- Glass bottle and containers pose a serious safety problem and may not be used in any of the common areas.
- Speed limit for everyone is 10 mph.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any club common buildings. Please use ashtrays and butt cans.
- White Thorn Lodge does not sell or serve alcoholic beverages: members and guests may provide their own.
- Children are always welcome at WTL. Children under legal age are the responsibility of their parent or gaurdian and must be under their direct supervision at all times.
- Babies must wear plastic pants or pool pants in the swimming pool; disposable diapers are not permitted.
- The pool table in the club house may be used by anyone. Adult supervision required for those under 18.
- Please take a soap shower before you use the pool and hot tub.
- Children under 5 are not allowed in the hot tub. Children 5-15 are allowed only with parents. Twenty minutes is the recommended time limit. Maximum number of persons is eight. Food and glass containers are prohibited.
Pet Policy for Guests and Visitors:
- Conduct appropriate for a family setting is expected and required at all times.
- Carry a towel to sit upon when you're nude; don't sit on the bare seats of picnic tables, lounge chairs, etc.
- Honor the privacy of other nudists; don't ask anyone about their occupation, name, address or phone number.
- Use first names only.
- All pets must be registered at the gate upon check-in.
- Proof of immunizations must be furnished.
- Guests camping with pets are required to camp in the designated area in the flats.
- Except when walking the pet, the pet is to be confined to your campsite.
- When not on your campsite, pets must be leashed.
- Pets are not permitted in any buildings, including the rental units, in the common areas, or the loop.
- Pets are not permitted on member lots without permission of the lot holder.
- You may walk your pet(s) on the roads and trails.
- Always clean up after your pet(s).
- Please be considerate of fellow campers; barking and/or disruptive pets will not be tolerated.
- Failure to comply to these stipulations may result in being asked to leave WTL without a refund.
- Absolutely no pets will be permitted during Volleyball Superbowl.